Renting District Facilities
OVparks Indoor and Outdoor Facilities are rented on a first come first served basis. To rent a District facility follow these four easy steps:
- Check on the availability of the date/time for the facility you wish to rent. Click here for the Facility Calendar or contact the District Office.
- Complete the Rental Application for the park/facility you desire. (application forms are located on the page for each type of facility)
- Submit the completed form to the District Office. Staff will calculate the fee for your rental.
- Payment of the fees will complete your reservation.
Please submit your application at least 2 weeks before your rental date. Please see our Building/Room Rentals, Picnic/Athletic Field Rentals, Pool Rentals, or Special Event Rentals, pages for more information.
Types of Rentals
- Building/Room Rentals: Community Center, Activities Building, Youth Center
- Picnic/Athletic Field Rentals
- Pool Rentals
- Special Event Rentals: Small to Large Special Events, Horse Arena, Disc Golf Course
Reservation Applications & Payment
To make a reservation:
- The applicant shall be 21 years or older (proof of age may be required).
- The applicant shall complete the Use of Facility application
- The applicant shall pay the security/cleaning deposit
- Payment in full is due 60 days prior to event
- If a reservation is made less than 60 days prior to event, the total reservation fees are due at time of reservation. Reservation subject to availability of staff.
- The applicant shall be responsible for knowing and abiding by all set-up and clean-up responsibilities, insurance, security, and permit requirements and payment deadlines
- Reservations will be accepted up to one year in advance.
Any applicant, group, or organization wishing to reserve multiple dates for a series of events, such as weekly or monthly meetings may reserve a maximum of 6 dates per application. No reservations will be accepted without a completed Facility Use form and the payment of required fees.
Fees and Deposits
Payments must be made in person at the Orangevale Community Center. To secure your reservation, deposit fees are required. The remaining balance and any additional fees are due 60 days prior to the event. Fees will not be returned for reserved time not used. Fees may be paid by cash, check, or Visa/MasterCard.