The Orangevale TigerSharks is a summer competitive swim team with an emphasis on fun. Swimmers with or without swim team experience who can swim one 25-yard length of the pool can join this District sponsored team. The program focus is on developing swimmers in a supportive and team-oriented environment. Parents and families factor in on the fun, assisting with swim meets and team socials. The season runs from May through July each year. Practice is held afternoons in May/June and in the morning or afternoon in June/July. Meets are held on Saturdays in June and July. TigerSharks swim against the Cordova Blue Marlins, Placerville Dry Diggins Dolphins, Woodlake Wreckers, Auburn Robalos, and the Arden Manor Pirates. For more information visit the TigerSharks website at OVTS.club. There is a limit of 25 swimmers per age/gender division for ages 7 and up and a limit of 15 swimmers for Boys 6 & under and Girls 6 & under.
Returning swimmer registration begins January 11, 2021.
Open swimmer registration begins February 8, 2021.
Please read the following information as registration for the 2021 season is different than previous years.
Items required for registration:
- Registration Form (2 pages) – back page cannot be left blank, if you do not wish to sign please write “No”.
- Parent Deposit Agreement (2 pages)
- A non-refundable payment of $10 per swimmer will hold their spot until full fees are due by April 12th. This fee will be applied to the registration total if you remain in the program. If you drop out before the program starts this fee will not be refunded.
ALL FORMS MUST BE FULLY COMPLETED. Incomplete or partial completions of forms will not be accepted.
Note- We will NOT be taking the $75 Parent Deposit at enrollment. It will be due the first week of April and collected by the TS Parent Club.
How to register:
You may submit the forms for returning registration as of January 11 at 8:30am for returning swimmers and February 8 at 8:30am for new swimmers. We will not accept early applications.
Registration Forms – Last 4 pages of the TS Handbook
- Complete all 4 pages FULLY! Your registration will NOT be processed until completed forms are received. This will slow down your enrollment process and could affect getting your swimmer a spot.
- Submit the forms listed above to OVparks:
– Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (NO PHOTOS of forms will be accepted, must be PDF/attachment)
– Fax to 916-988-3496
– Drop off in a sealed envelope in the yellow Drop Box outside our main building entry at 6826 Hazel Ave
– Mail to OVparks, 6826 Hazel Ave, Orangevale, 95662. (Mail will take longer which could hinder getting a swimmer in a spot)
- We will email you once forms have been received and accepted as complete.
- We will begin entering registrations in the order they are received. At that time you will receive one confirmation email per registration showing this has been done. REVIEW the confirmations! Verify the swimmer was placed in the correct age/gender group. If there is an error call us or email immediately to correct.
Payment – We will call you within 3 business days from submission to collect payment. If payment is not received within 1 business day after the day of our call you WILL lose your spot held.
- Checks: If you have dropped or mailed a Check/MO/Cashers Check it MUST have your DL or ID number written on the top of the check or it will not be accepted.
- Credit Card: We only accept Visa & MasterCard for payment.
- Voucher/Enrichment Certificate: please send with registration paperwork. If it is from San Juan or Horizon you must SIGN before sending. If you do not have it yet, but have requested it & been approved, please included the approval email from the school in your email or paperwork.
Fee: $177 / $182 NR per swimmer ($10 due at enrollment, remaining fees due by 4/12)
Swimmers in the 15-18 age group may qualify for a reduced fee of $87 / $92 NR if the swimmer volunteers to assist coaches during practices.
Other fees include: refundable Family Service deposit check of $75.00 due first week of April; optional split payment $10; $4 Splash Fee for Championship Meet; optional Meet of Champions post season training fee and Meet of Champions entry fee.View Aquatics Activities