Orangevale Recreation & Park District is launching
a brand new registration system!
Fall activities will be posted next week for online registration.
Create your account now and check back next week to register online!
Please note: If you recently completed a registration by phone, your account has been created and you will be receiving an email shortly. Once you receive the email, follow the prompts to create your password, log in, and then be sure to verify your account information and add any other family members.
If you have not called in recently to sign up for any Fall registrations, you will need to create a brand new account.
To create your account, please use a computer if possible for first-time account creation/login, not a mobile device. Read through the information below and contact the District Office if you have questions or need assistance.
Fall program registration is currently open by phone or in-person only. Activities will be visible on the new registration website once online registration opens next week.
What You Need to Know Before Setting Up Your New Account
When creating a new account, it is extremely important to enter the parent’s/adult’s information first. The first person created on the account will be the default payee/head of household and must be an adult. The primary email address entered into the parent’s/adult’s account will be your username moving forward.
Text and Email Opt-in
The District will be sharing information about class cancellations and facility closures (including specific areas such as the pool, sports fields, etc.) via text message and/or email. Please enter your cell phone number and select your mobile carrier to receive important updates instantly. Your information will never be sold and will only be used to send you alerts about the topics you select.
Your username will always be your email address. You have the option of adding additional email addresses where you wish to receive important updates.
Passwords need to be at least 8 characters in length and include at least 3 of the following: Capital letter, lower case letter, number, special character. If you have forgotten your password, please select “forgot password” to reset it at any time.
Please add at least one emergency contact to your account profile. Be prepared to enter the emergency contact’s first and last name, relationship to the person, phone number and email address.
How to Set up Your Account
- Starting from the OVparks.com home page, click the green Register Online button to be taken to the new registration page.
- On a desktop computer, select Log In/Create Account in the upper left corner then click the blue Create Your OVparks Account button. On mobile devices, select Account in the upper right corner and then select Sign Up on the upper right.
- Fill in the form as completely as possible. All of the fields with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and your account cannot be created without completing these sections. Please add at least one emergency contact to your account. You’ll have an opportunity to add family members to your household later.
- To receive text alerts about class cancellations and facility closures, indicate your mobile carrier next to your cell number.
- Add additional household members (spouse, children, etc.) at any time in your account settings. Please keep your entire household on one account.
That’s it! Now you’re ready to register for our great programs.